GMR Engineering Services engineering survey capabilities centre around our highly trained survey team and our state of the art survey equipment. We have recently acquired a new "state of the art" Leica TS15 and Leica GS14 GPS (unlimited net rover) with the following capabilities:
- Reflector less measurements over distances up to 400m
- Operates robotically, having a true one man survey capability
- Power search remote prism find capability
- High speed measurement capability
- Full colour on screen, infield data editing capability
We have undertaken a range of engineering survey projects from aeroplane runways for Nagambie Skydive to the historical Goulburn River High Country Rail Trail for Mansfield, Murrindindi and Mitchell Shire Councils. We are currently undertaking a brief from the Department of Transport to survey the Kooweerup Township, as part of the South Gippsland Rail Trail Infrastructure.